Thursday, 9 January 2014

The R Bag

Hooray for a finish, and just before Friday! The R bag is complete, making for a happy little customer :-) 


 There's more on this in my last post, so let's stick to photos for now...


A nice bright interior, and a slightly quirky approach for the back...


It's now packed and ready for R's first singing lesson at the weekend. With perfect timing, the next wave of fabric fell through the door today!


Following a blog mention, I succumbed to the sale at Seamstar. This was a new shop to me, but I was really impressed with the website, and will no doubt be back for more... Such lovely packaging, too! Here's what I bought:


I absolutely love this combination! I'm so torn, as I don't really maintain much of a stash, and could do with a few non-specific fabrics... But these look so great together, I'm hoping to think of a 5 fabric project to put them in. 


Warmest seat in the house?!?

10 comments:

  1. Muy bonita la bolsa de Rosita y que feliz se ve tu gata/o descansando en la silla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your "R-bag" ist great!
    And I like your new fabrics!
    Liebe Grüße
    johanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "R-bag" is great!
    I like your new fabrics!
    Liebe Grüße
    johanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on the bag it is gorgeous. And well done on not maintaining a stash that is something to be proud of!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bag is lovely :-)
    And I've got fabric envy! I've been looking at that line for a while, but haven't succumbed yet

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a great bag. And beautiful fabrics :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabby bag, Fran, every singer should have one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I spy a Joel Dewberry print on the inside. Only because I used that exact print in different colors on a diaper bag I made recently for my baby girl coming next month! lol
    I love the kitties with their cute little tails on the back of the bag as well:):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your R- (Rose,me) bag.It is just beautiful and have fun playing with your new fabrics!

    ReplyDelete